This represents one of the areas of greatest investment for the company, both in the number of human resources invested and in the high level analytical equipment.
The experts in chemistry and materials science in the R&D area deal with:
- synthesis and polymerization for the preparation and modification of intermediates
- compounding silicones for the formulation and development of silicones
- compounding powders for the formulation and development of alginates and plasters
- development of photo and self-polymerizable resins
- chemical analysis for spectroscopic and chromatographic investigations
- physical mechanical characterisation to measure mechanical, electrical, rheological and ageing stability properties…
- applicatory tests inside the equipped dental laboratory
High level continual training programmes and external collaboration with research institutes guarantee constant professional growth.