- ZETA 3 SOFT is specially formulated for the rapid, high-level rapid disinfection of medical device surfaces (handpieces, shelves, dental units*, contra-angles, instrument trays, film holders, light handles, dental units' basins, etc.)** between one patient and another.
- Its special, quat-free, low isopropanol formula ensures ZETA 3 SOFT is only slightly aggressive to the airways and does not cause drowsiness.
*Do not treat delicate or alcohol-sensitive surfaces (made of leather or synthetic material) before checking its compatibility with alcohol-base products.
**Before applying, check the compatibility of surfaces treated with alcohol-base products.
- Spray Zeta 3 Soft over the surfaces and objects to be disinfected to form a continuous film
- Leave to work for at least 1 minute, then clean the surfaces/devices with a tissue and dry them off
- Alternatively, you can spray Zeta 3 Soft on to a tissue and wipe over the surfaces or devices to be disinfected
The product is not suitable for use on alcohol-sensitive materials. Before applying, check the compatibility of surfaces treated with alcohol-base products. For these surfaces use ZETA 3 FOAM instead.