ZETA 2 ENZYME is specially formulated for high-level disinfection of dental instruments (scalpels, pliers, tweezers, burs, mirrors, probes, etc.) prior to autoclaving or cold chemical sterilisation
- 2% solution: add 20g (2 dosing spoons) of ZETA 2 ENZYME to each litre of water. One pack of ZETA 2 ENZYME gives 60 litres of disinfectant solution. If water temperature is 20°C, wait 15 minutes to allow sufficient active oxygen to be developed, then immerse the medical instruments and devices in the bath and disinfect for 10 minutes. If necessary,remove stubborn dirt with a brush. Rinse the disinfected instruments under running water.
- Dry the instruments off then sterilise them in an autoclave or by cold chemical sterilisation with ZETA 2 SPOREX.
- Once prepared, the solution remains stable for at least 8 hours. It should nevertheless be changed at the start of
each working day
- If used to disinfect a large number of instruments or instruments that are heavily contaminated with blood, saliva or organic tissue, the solution should be changed more frequently
- Important: the undissolved powder remaining on the bottom guarantees the biocide effectiveness of the solution for its entire duration in accordance with the instruction of use